Trisha – Hidden Story Names and Analysis
- Your first name of Trisha has made you a friendly, approachable, and generous person.
- Generally you are good-natured, though at times you can be blunt and sarcastic.
- As you are naturally talkative, you find it easy to meet and make friends with many people.
- This name inclines you to be sympathetic and generous to those in difficult or unfortunate circumstances.
- You can be firm, positive, and independent in your own ideas and in reaching your own decisions, yet when it comes to taking action or following things through to completion, you often need encouragement.
- You respond quickly to kind words or any appreciation shown you.
- There are artistic, creative abilities in this name that you could express through music or singing, or, in a practical way, through sewing or interior decorating.
- You enjoy freedom from monotony and are stimulated by unexpected opportunities for meeting people, entertaining, or pursuing activities of a carefree nature.
- In your work, you find it difficult to be neat and orderly.
- You rarely plan things ahead of time, or follow a routine.
- Emotion and feeling, the desire to be carefree, friendly, and happy, are the driving forces in your being, rather than shrewdness, ambition, and material success.
- You could experience headaches, or problems with your teeth, ears, eyes, or sinuses.
- Health weaknesses relative to the functioning of the liver could appear.
- Although the name Trisha creates the urge to be creative and original, we point out that is causes frustration through a scattered and emotional nature.
- This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the liver, bloodstream, and in tension or accidents to the head.
Please note: Please consider a donation when requesting more than one name.